Friday, June 15, 2007

Conception

"Let's start at the very beginning,
A very good place to start."
-Maria, Sound of Music

I am currently working a full time job (internship, really), which has left me pretty busy in terms of hours. The job itself does not entail too much on my part, and at times, it can be a real drag. Last week, I acquired access to a computer, which has alleviated the boredom somewhat, but most of the sites I usually 'entertain' myself with are blocked by company policy, understandably.

In all my Google searches to find something that appeals to me, yet is not blocked, I found myself reading a WoW blog (I was pretty impressed by the level of eloquence from a group of people whom I had only associated with 'LOL I PWN JOO NOOB' so far), and I thought to myself, 'Why not?' And here we are.

I will probably be updating this pretty regularly, whenever I'm getting bored out of my socks here at work. Weekends and holidays will be a whole new story, what with all the catching up I'll have to do. Saving those weekend anectodes for the forthcoming week will also provide more hours of less boredom.

This concludes my first update on my first real blog.

-Subhodeep

No comments: